Joyin – The Children Centre is searching for one work-from-home, part-time, Administrator.
Joyin is a provider of assessment, consultation, and interventions for children with developmental disorders in Jakarta (www.joyin.id). Our team of therapists provides direct intervention to children under the supervision of licensed clinicians.
The Administrator will assist the Organization Manager in tasks related to the administration of the organization and reports directly to the Organization Manager.
Work location: work-from-home, online.
Working time: 2-3 hours per day, flexible.
• Customer service for prospective and current clients via email and Whatsapp.
• Supporting billing administration and tax reporting.
• Supporting recruitment and selection of new front-line staff.
• Supporting scheduling, coordinating intake process for new staff.
• Translating communicatons and other content from English to Indonesian
Skills & qualities:
• Good spoken and witten English.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• At least a bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with clients.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Attention to details and precision.
• Previous experience in administration is a plus.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information.