Physical Education Teacher/Instructor for Children with Special Needs
Joyin – The Children’s Center – is currently searching for a Physical Education Teacher/Instructor for children with special needs.
Joyin – Children’s Center is the leading provider of psychological interventions for children and one of the few with international accreditation.
Our intervention are comprehensive, evidence-based and highly successful. We combine in a integrated and coherent approach best practices from Applied Behavior Analysis, Denver Model, Milieau Teaching, Child-Parent Psychotherapy and Attachment Theory.
This is an unique opportunity for those who are passionate in children physical education and are interested in specializing in working with children with special needs.
• Engage children aged 2 to 12 in sport activities in small groups or individually
• Lead groups of children accompanied by caregivers or therapists in sport activities
• Teach basic skills for swimming, badminton, volley, basketball
• Implement under our clinical team direction and supervision individualized strategies to address children’s behavioral and emotional needs
• Working closely with Clinical Supervisors and Therapists to develop individualized education plans for children
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Physical Education teaching credentials
• Good English
• High motivation and ability to learn
If you are interested please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org