This position provides a unique opportunity in Indonesia for those who are passionate in psychology, behavior analysis, early years special education, and want to build their career and professionals skills.
No previous experience is the role is required. Extensive free training and ongoing clinical supervision is provided by our team of licensed professionals.
As a Trainee Therapist you will learn how to implement therapeutic interventions to make a positive difference in the life of children who experience challenges in their development.
Our therapeutic approach integrates in a behavior analytic framework developmental and behavioral methods for the treatment of children with socio-communicative disorders within, or outside, the autistic spectrum. This is a newly emerging, strongly evidence-based, therapeutic model that coherently combines behavior analysis and developmental psychology. Our approach is the results of continued effort in researching and developing effective treatments for our clients.
Position Main Characteristics
- Therapy sessions are provided at the child’s home
- We work 5 days a week
- A therapist works with 2 to 3 different children on 1:1 basis
- Extensive, initial and ongoing, free, certified training is provided
- Weekly individual and group supervision is provided
- Real possibility for professional growth in our organization
- Bachelor or Master in Psychology or related field
- Good English
- High motivation to learn
- Passion to work and interact with children
Please fill the form to submit your application. We will get in touch shortly.