CHILD THERAPY AT HOME
We delivered home-based Naturalistic Behavioral-Developmental Interventions for children with speech delays and social deficits within or without autism.
Our approach integrates in a theoretically coherent approach the most effective strategies from ESDM (Early Start Denver Model), EMT (Enhanced Milieu Teaching), ABA and ABA-VB.
Therapy sessions are conducted 1 on 1 at the child’s home. Our team of therapists is rigorously selected, trained and supervised. Every therapist at Joyin has successfully completed our internationally certified training and is supervised by our licensed clinical team. Our therapists speak fluent English.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Children with speech delay
- Children with social-communication disorders
- Children with, or at risk of, Autism
A range of services supports the therapist and assure the quality of the service:
- Individualized Curriculum based on the most validate approaches in the treatment of social-communicative disorders in children
- Program and behavior intervention plan designed by our team of licensed professionals
- Individual Supervision for the Therapist from our licensed case manager
- Open Access to our database of teaching resources (data sheets, materials, contents)
- Weekly Group Supervision from licensed professionals for the Therapist working with your child
- Monthly progress report based on session data