PARENT TRAINING / COACHING
Designed for parents of children with speech delay, language disorders, and children with , or at risk of, Autism, the training offers the opportunity to learn strategies you can use everyday to support your child’s communication.
Both training and coaching session are practical and individualized to your child, meaning that in each session you will work with your personal coach on strategies effective for your child.
The strategies are based on some of the most effective parent mediated interventions (such as Linguistic and Prelinguistic Milieu Teaching and ESDM).
STRUCTURE AND FORMAT
Structure: 8 training sessions and 8 coaching sessions
Both training and coaching session do not require the attendance of the child, but it is possible (optional) to share and review videos during the coaching sessions or to conduct live online coaching during the session.
Training handouts and coaching notes are provided after every session.
- The 7 Basic Steps to Optimize Your Child’s Development
- Set The Foundation for Engagement and Learning
- The Bases of Social Reciprocity and Joint Action
- Facilitate Language Acquisition Through Modelling
- Create Opportunities for Communication
- Shape The Interaction Through Prompting and Reinforcement
- Learning Play Skill Through Imitation and Turn Taking
- Parental Guidance Style and Daily Living Routines
I will never forget my whole life what you have given to my child. It means a lot.
MOTHER OF 3 YEARS OLD WITH DIAGNOSIS OF ASD
You helped us a lot by adopting some new eyes on our child, by providing us the keys to find his right place and his progress is factual evidence. It is even more than that, we found some kind of peace and all our family life got much improved by this. …
FATHER OF 7 YEARS OLD WITH DIAGNOSIS OF ASD